Scooter-Tune, die Rollergemeinschaft wo jeder jeden hilft.

SASKATOON - The head coach of the University of Saskatchewans mens hockey team has been given a two-game suspension after he adm

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 29.09.2018 09:24

SASKATOON - The head coach of the University of Saskatchewans mens hockey team has been given a two-game suspension after he admitted to making a homophobic slur in a private email to his team. JMon Moore Packers Jersey . Dave Adolph, the bench boss for the Huskies, says in a statement that the words he used in the leaked December email were inappropriate and unprofessional and he apologizes to anyone who may have been offended. Adolph says hes not proud of the homophobic slang he used and that he fully supports gay rights and the You Can Play project, which encourages players, coaches and sports enthusiasts to welcome athletes who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender. The nature of what the coach said has not been revealed and its not clear whether university administration or Huskie Athletics suspended him, but the U of S says its committed to preventing such incidents from happening again. Adolph has led his team to 18 consecutive post-season appearances and five Canada West Championship titles, capturing the Canada West Coach of the Year award in 1998 and 2000. He will serve the suspension Friday and Saturday when the Huskies host the University of Calgary Dinos. (CKOM, CTV Saskatoon, Global Saskatoon) Jaire Alexander Packers Jersey . After missing 20 games as a rookie a year ago, Valanciunas - like the Raptors as a whole - has been fortunate to be in good health this season. As he spoke about it, the Raptors sophomore centre scanned the room for wood to knock on. "It is disappointing because we lost today so thats the worst part of the day," said Valanciunas, who left Tuesdays game with a lower-back sprain in the third quarter, missing the rest of Torontos 118-113 overtime defeat at the hands of the Hawks. Jimmy Graham Jersey . In the opening game of his fourth-round match at the U.S. Open, the owner of 17 major titles got passed at the net twice, sailed a backhand long, then missed two forehands to get broken. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Muhammad-Wilkerson-Jersey/ . The (14-15-5) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 33 points. They trail sixth place Nashville and fifth place Dallas by two points. JUPITER, Fla. -- Matt Carpenter called agreeing to a new US$52-million, six-year deal with St. Louis a no-brainer. The Cardinals are hoping their third baseman sticks even longer than that. "Hes the type of player youd like to think could finish his career as a Cardinal," St. Louis chairman and CEO Bill DeWitt said Saturday. St. Louis began contract talks with Carpenter in August. Both sides characterized the negotiations smooth. "It was not one of those where we were sitting there debating all of Matts faults or his weaknesses, because there werent any," St. Louis General Manager John Mozeliak said. "Hes really a special person not only on the field but off the field." The deal includes a team option for a seventh year in 2020 at $18.5 million. Should the St. Louis decline the option, they would pay Carpenter a $2-million buyout. "For a baseball junkie like myself, I cant think of a better place to play than the city of St. Louis," Carpenter said. "Busch Stadium, I still pinch myself every time I make that drive to the field. "Playing in front of these fans, the city of St. Louis, Cardinal baseball as a whole, its just so much fun. Its such a privilege to put on this jersey. Its something I dont take lightly at all." Carpenters agent, Bryan Cahill, said the 28-year-old received a $1-million signing bonus and will make $1.55 million this season. Jimmy Graham Packers Jersey. The salary escalates each year, reaching $14.5 million in 2019. Carpenter hit .318 while leading the National League in hits (199), doubles (55) and runs (126) last season and playing mostly second base. He is moving back to third this season, where he has played most of his professional career. He earned his first all-star selection in 2013 and finished fourth in MVP voting. A 13th-round draft choice out of TCU in 2009, Carpenters first full season in the majors was 2012. Carpenter switched to second during last spring training and started 128 games as a middle infielder in 2013. He also played 24 games at third. Known in the clubhouse for his work ethic and daily preparation, it hasnt taken Carpenter long to take on a leadership role. Hes made an impact not only on the younger Cardinals, but also on the veterans. "They cant help but watch," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. "OK, how did this guy get on the board all of the sudden? "Hows he in the MVP running? Where did this come from? They cant help but translate the work thats put in and the discipline." He fought back emotion at Saturdays press conference. "I realize what a responsibility this is for me," Carpenter said. "Im really looking forward to living up to this and continuing being part of such a great organization." Cheap Hockey Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Hockey Stars Jerseys Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys Cheap Hockey Predators Jerseys Cheap Hockey Blues Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jets Jerseys Cheap Hockey Ducks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Hockey Flames Jerseys Cheap Hockey Oilers Jerseys Cheap Hockey Kings Jerseys Cheap Hockey Sharks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Canucks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys Hockey Team Canada Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220
Mega-Poster

Featuring equal parts funk and football, MLS ON TSN captures all the action from Vancouver Whitecaps FCs 40th anniversary match
NEW YORK -- The New York Knicks have signed centre Cole Aldrich, a former lottery pick who has struggled in the NBA. [url=http:/

Aprilia
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen