Scooter-Tune, die Rollergemeinschaft wo jeder jeden hilft.

Salt Lake City, UT (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.sharksauthority.com/authentic-marc-edouard-vlasic-sharks -jersey/]Marc-Edouard

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 19.10.2018 10:52

Salt Lake City, UT (SportsNetwork. Marc-Edouard Vlasic Jersey .com) - Kyle Lowry scored a career-high 39 points to lead Toronto to a 123-104 win over Utah on Wednesday. Lowry was 13-of-22 from the field and hit four shots from beyond the arc. Toronto as a team shot 57 percent from the field and made 12-of-21 3-point attempts. Lou Williams and Greivis Vasquez each scored 17 for Toronto, which went 2-1 on a three-game road trip. Derrick Favors and Enes Kanter led Utah with 19 points each. Kanter also pulled in a game-high nine rebounds. Gordon Hayward chipped in 16 points for the Jazz, who have lost seven games in a row. The Raptors shot better than 50.0 percent in the first three quarters of the game, but by the time Utah held them below that in the fourth, it was too late to matter. Lowry finished strong with 15 of Torontos 26 points in the final period. In addition to its hot shooting from the field, Toronto made 21-of-24 free throws, led by Lowry hitting all nine of his attempts. With less than a minute left, he sunk three from the charity stripe after being fouled attempting a 3- pointer. Obviously, Lowry was very, very difficult to guard, said Jazz coach Quin Snyder. Most of the first quarter was played in a tight window where neither team led by more than five until the final 30 seconds when a flagrant foul on Rudy Gobert sent the Raptors on a 5-0 run to end the quarter with a 31-24 lead. Tyler Hansbrough knocked down both free throws, and Williams sunk a 3-pointer with six seconds left. Trevor Booker opened the second with a jumper to cut Utahs deficit to five, but thats when Toronto embarked on a 19-6 run to expand its lead to a first half-high 18 points. Vasquez hit a pair of triples and added a layup for eight points during the run. Utah was hot in the second quarter with a 55.0 field goal percentage, but it could not get stops. Toronto was even better, shooting 72.7 percent from the field and making 6-of-7 from beyond the arc. Lowry led the Raptors with 11 second quarter points to stake Toronto to a 69-53 lead at the half. The Raptors shot 69.2 percent from long range before the break. Im just going out there and doing my job. I know I need to score a little bit more and be a little more aggressive. I can do it with DeMar (DeRozan). But as a point guard, I like to get my teammates involved. Right now I need to be a little more assertive. The Jazz shot well again in the third quarter at 52 percent, but the Raptors again shot 50 percent themselves. Utah outscored Toronto 29-28, but it could never quite get back in the game despite cutting the deficit to nine several times. Game Notes Utahs Alec Burks missed the game after sustaining a shoulder injury in Mondays loss to Denver ... Toronto has won four straight games against Utah ... Favors returned to Utahs lineup after missing one game with the flu ... Toronto has now won 38 straight games when leading after three quarters ... Lowrys 39 points gave him 20 or more in four straight games. Barclay Goodrow Jersey . The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday because the league hasnt announced the award. Crawford was the Clippers third-leading scorer and the NBAs top-scoring reserve with 18. Martin Jones Jersey . Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. Serge Ibaka returned to the Thunder lineup from a calf injury that was supposed to sideline him for the remainder of the postseason and the results were sparkling. http://www.sharksauthority.com/authentic-brenden-dillon-sharks-jersey/ . The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup.DAVIE, Fla. - With three veterans in the Miami Dolphins wide receiver unit, rookie Jarvis Landry has been emerging in the past month.Landry leads the team with 49 receptions and has been the most productive wideout recently with 24 receptions, 195 yards and four touchdowns in the last four games.I have a lot of confidence in Jarvis, quarterback Ryan Tannehill said. Hes a playmaker. ... Once you get the ball in his hands, its a chance of a touchdown every single time.In addition to Landrys production, the former second-round pick out of LSU also leads the team with 32 targets during the stretch and credits the older receivers — Mike Wallace, Brian Hartline, and Brandon Gibson — for his development.Ive learned from (Brandon Gibson), I learned from Mike, Ive learned from Brian, Landry said. I think from the other guys, it has just been picking their brain, not more of a physical thing, but more of a mental thing. As far as practice, just showing me how to practice, just showing me how to take care of my body and stuff like that has definitely been helpful.Wallace leads the Dolphins (6-5) with 592 receiving yards and seven touchdowns and trailss Landry by one catch heading into Monday nights game at the New York Jets (2-9). Jannik Hansen Jersey. .With Wallace and Landry leading the way, the other receivers are looking for more production as the Dolphins rank 23rd in passing yards per game at 220.6. Hartline came into the year with back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons, but is well off the pace to make it three straight with 360 yards, Gibson has added 165, and Rishard Matthews has 106 to round out the group.Its kind of hard to keep everybody happy, Wallace said. I dont think nobodys going to be really happy, honestly, just because we have so many guys that its hard just to get off how you want to. But we appreciate having a deep receiving corps and appreciate having the guys that can play and anybody can step in. Im happy with our corps. I love our corps. I love everybody in it. Its fun, exciting guys and playmakers. Its great.Overall, coach Joe Philbin has been pleased with the play of the wideouts in recent weeks.I think weve been catching the ball relatively well and contributing in a positive manner, Philbin said. Theres still room for improvement there, but I like the group. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220
Profi

KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.nhldiscount.us.com/Authentic-vancouver-canucks-custom-je rseys/]Cheap Custom Vancouver Canucks J

Aprilia
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen