Scooter-Tune, die Rollergemeinschaft wo jeder jeden hilft.

BOSTON -- The Boston Celtics overcame Detroits dominance inside by passing the ball precisely and protecting it better than they

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 07.11.2018 08:47

BOSTON -- The Boston Celtics overcame Detroits dominance inside by passing the ball precisely and protecting it better than they had all season. Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China . Rajon Rondo had 18 of Bostons season-high 38 assists and the Celtics committed just seven turnovers in a 118-111 win over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. "When one guy has it going as far as passing the ball, its contagious," said Rondo, who also scored 11 points and didnt turn the ball over. "We scored a bunch of points tonight. We kept on pushing. We played free and just had fun." Jeff Green scored 27 points, Kris Humphries had 20 points and 11 rebounds and Kelly Olynyk added 18 points off the bench for the Celtics in their second-highest scoring output of the season. Jerryd Bayless had 15 points and Jared Sullinger 14 for the Celtics, who got at least one assist from every player that entered the game. "I think we do have a pretty unselfish group moving the ball. We missed a couple of extra passes, but not very many," Boston coach Brad Stevens said. "Its good to see the body movement and the ball movement. I think weve been pretty active on that end of the floor." Josh Smith had 28 points and 11 rebounds for the Pistons and was one of three Detroit players with double-doubles. Andre Drummond had 18 points and 22 rebounds and Greg Monroe finished with 22 points and 14 boards. Will Bynum added 18 points off the bench for the Pistons, who have lost seven of eight and 10 of their last 12. "I think that our effort level needs to be a little bit harder," Bynum said. "I think maybe we need to play with a sense of urgency. We are trying to make the playoffs." Detroit controlled the game inside, outrebounding Boston 54-39 and outscoring the Celtics 64-44 in the paint. However, the Pistons committed 16 turnovers and could not cool off the Celtics once they started hitting shots. Boston shot 15 for 22 in the third quarter, including eight 3-pointers, in its highest scoring game since beating Orlando 120-105 on Nov. 11. "Sometimes we close out hoping they miss and I thought down the stretch of the game, we closed out trying to make them miss," Detroit coach John Loyer said. "We dared them to shoot the basketball and they had a very good shooting night, but youve got to adjust as the game goes on and guys are shooting the ball." Boston beat the Pistons for the first time in three meetings this season. Detroit had rallied from 21-points down to win in Boston on Dec. 18, but the Celtics were able to hold off the Pistons each time they rallied down the stretch this time. After going 2 for 14 from 3-point range in the first half, the Celtics made five from beyond-the-arc in the first 6 minutes of the third quarter. Smith pulled Detroit to 69-63 on a 3-pointer with 7:27 left in the period, the Green made back-to-back 3s followed by another from Bayless to stretch Bostons lead to 78-63. The Celtics finished the period with eight 3s and led 95-84 entering the fourth. Monroes three-point play with 9:28 remaining cut Bostons lead to 97-89, then Bynum pulled up for a jumper on a fast break to get the Pistons within six. Detroit stayed within reach and pulled to 113-109 on two free throws by Bynum, but the Pistons had to foul and Humphries sealed it by making two from the line. The Celtics shot 50 per cent in the second quarter and led by 13, but Detroit closed the half on a 9-2 run to pull within 57-49 at the break. NOTES: Drummonds 45 double-doubles are most for a Detroit player since Isiah Thomas had 47 in 1985-86. ... Humphries previous high this season was 19 points. ... Rondo reached 4,101 career assists, passing Bill Russell (4,100) for fifth place in team history. ... Boston finished with just seven turnovers. Baseball Jerseys China . Buffalos defensive co-ordinator had his second interview with Cleveland owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner on Tuesday night, a person familiar with the Browns plans told The Associated Press. Cheap Nike Baseball Jerseys Authentic . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. http://www.cheapbaseballjerseysonline.com/ . -- Steven Stamkos scored his first goal since returning from a major injury, Ryan Callahan had his first goal with Tampa Bay, and the Lightning beat the Florida Panthers 5-4 on Thursday night.PHILADELPHIA -- Key contributions from bench players helped the Philadelphia Phillies put a winning streak together. Pinch-hitter Reid Brignac lined a tiebreaking, two-run double in the sixth inning, John Mayberry Jr. hit a three-run homer and the Phillies beat the San Diego Padres 7-3 to complete a three-game sweep Thursday in a game played in steady rain. Brignac, whose three-run homer in the ninth sent the Phillies to a 3-0 victory a night earlier, hit a drive off Dale Thayer to the gap in left-centre for a 4-2 lead. Mayberry connected an inning later off Alex Torres. Making a spot start for Ryan Howard, Mayberry also doubled twice. "Its definitely a game of momentum and I think with the way weve played these last few games, that can definitely carry over." Mayberry said. "I think from top to bottom, weve pitched well, had timely hitting and played good defence. Hopefully we can continue." Kyle Kendrick (2-6) allowed one earned and seven hits, striking out five in six innings. He earned his second win in 20 starts, dating to last year. The Phillies have their first three game-winning streak since May 17-20 and recorded just their second series sweep this season. Ken Giles made his major league debut for the Phillies with two outs in the ninth. He threw a 100 mph fastball on his first pitch before Yasmani Grandal hit an opposite-field homer on a 3-1 pitch. "I just go out and pitch. Whatever it says, it says," Giles said of the radar gun. As for the homer, Giles said: "It looked like a routine fly ball to the warning track to me." Welcome to hitter-friendly Citizens Bank Park, kid. Padres starter Eric Stults (2-8) allowed four runs and eight hits in five-plus innings. Mayberry is batting .324 (12 for 37) with five doubles, three homers and 12 RBIs against lefties. Howard is hitting just .206 (12 for 63) with one double, four homers, 15 RBIs and 30 strikeouts vs. lefties. Manager Ryne Sandberg may have to consider a platoon at first, even though Howard is making $25 million per season through 2016 with a $23 million team option for 2017. "I see it pretty well (againnst lefties)," Mayberry said. Cheap Baseball Jerseys. "I think traditionally righties hit left-handers better obviously. Im just trying to take the same approach into every at-bat." Mayberry led off Philadelphias sixth with his second double. Domonic Brown lined a single to right on an 0-2 pitch, chasing Stults. Thayer came in to face Will Nieves, who hit a bouncer to third baseman Chase Headley. His high throw to the plate was in time to get Mayberry. Sandberg challenged the call, but a video review confirmed catcher Grandal tagged Mayberry before his foot touched the plate. Thayer then struck out pinch-hitter Howard. But Brignac followed with a shot to the wall to give the Phillies a two-run lead. Mayberry made it 7-2 with his fifth homer of the season in the seventh. Padres manager Bud Black won a replay challenge in the third inning when a video review showed Ben Revere was out at first base following a drag bunt. Jimmy Rollins hit an RBI single in Philadelphias first to move within two hits of breaking Mike Schmidts franchise record of 2,234. The Padres jumped on Kendrick for two runs in the first. Will Venable led off with a single and Everth Cabrera followed with a single, snapping an 0-for-23 slump. After Seth Smiths groundout, Headley hit an RBI double. Smith scored when right fielder Marlon Byrd bobbled the ball for an error and Headley went to third. Kendrick has a 9.00 ERA in the first inning and batters are hitting .393 against him. "I dont have an answer," Kendrick said. "Ive tried everything. Maybe next game I wont warm up." NOTES: Howard wasnt in the starting lineup vs. Stults, even though hes 2 for 2 with two homers off him. ... Kendrick became the first Phillies pitcher to draw a walk. ... The Padres lost for only the 12th time when having a lead at any point in a game. ... The Phillies open a three-game series against the Cubs on Friday night. Roberto Hernandez (2-4, 4.35) faces Chicagos Jake Arrieta (1-1, 2.50). ... The Padres open a three-game set at the Mets. Andrew Cashner (2-5, 2.13) goes against New Yorks Bartolo Colon (5-5, 4.31). Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220
Profi

BOSTON -- The Boston Celtics overcame Detroits dominance inside by passing the ball precisely and protecting it better than they
CHICAGO -- Even without Patrick Kane -- and despite a run of sloppy plays and penalties -- the Chicago Blackhawks found a way to

Aprilia
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen