Scooter-Tune, die Rollergemeinschaft wo jeder jeden hilft.

The AFC and NFC Championship games s

#1 von panxing18 , 14.06.2019 08:48

till remain DeVante Parker Jersey , while the Kansas City Chiefs and their NFC counterpoint will meet in Atlanta, Georgia for Super Bowl LIII. (See what I did there?) I’m not packing it in on football season yet, but I do want to get your thoughts before you go into full-fledged seasonal affective disorder. What football topics would you like to see discussed on the Phinsider? Kevin and James will have several ways to get to know our community better, whether it be your favorite tailgating recipe or how you became a Miami Dolphins fan. In all likelihood, Kevin will expand on the “Football 101” series as well.The off-season is my favorite time to get theoretical. In the past, I’ve explored why teams don’t play six offensive linemen more often, the allure of play action passing, the Dolphins’ deficiencies in the 1st quarter, and how robust the trade market is in the 1st round of the NFL draft. In addition, I delve into various components of the game film http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-reshad-jones-jersey , and often this is the time where I take deep dives. Tape is certainly meaningful during the season, but watching film in the off-season has a neat little bow on it because it has a season’s cohort of data for context (often times) - more apt comparisons can be made between local trends and the aggregate. I might try connecting some tape study with “Football 101” position-specific technique - prima facie, it appears people would like to know more about trench play, but I’m open to suggestions.At the end of the day, although I’ll pursue my own passions from time to time, I’d love you to steer me (and my fellow Phinsider contributors) towards some topics of your interest. Let us know in the Comments Section! Welcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours."The NFL draft is one week away! Chris Grier and Brian Flores have spent the last couple of months preparing themselves for that monumental night and the fans are ready to see what this team has planned. We had assumed Mike Tannenbaum had some say in the drafting of players, but it appears Grier had full control on who was selected. Grier took over GM duties in 2016 and had a pretty good first draft. Laremy Tunsil, Xavien Howard, Kenyan Drake Womens Jerome Baker Jersey , and Jakeem Grant were selected that year. The verdict is still out on the 2017 and 2018 draft classes, so let’s just say Grier has made some solid picks during his three years as general manager. With the plan to add all this talent through the draft, Grier is going to have to find quite a few gems to help the Dolphins become Super Bowl contenders down the road.You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Chris Grier handling Miami Dolphins draft as in the past | Miami HeraldThe 2019 Miami Dolphins draft will be run by Chris Grier, who handled the team’s past three drafts, which is interesting because the team changed practically everything following last season except the man rebuilding the team.Brian FloresSchad: Miami Dolphins coach Brian Flores is serious. Don't be late. - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLBrian Flores sets a tone for his players, and the media, at Dolphins campDolphins Wide ReceiversDeVante Parker eyes 'fresh start' with new Miami staff - NFL.comAfter a disappointing season in Miami, WR DeVante Parker looks to reestablish himself under the new staff and culture brought in by head coach Brian Flores.Dolphins Tight EndsStronger Stephone Anthony Jersey , fitter Mike Gesicki eyes breakout second season | Miami HeraldMike Gesicki put on 13 pounds to improve his strength in the trenches, but a change in coaching philosophy could help the Dolphins tight end even more.Dolphins Offensive LineDolphins Exercise Fifth-Year Option On Laremy TunsilMIAMI GARDENS, Fla. – The Miami Dolphins today announced they have exercised the fifth-year option on tackle Laremy Tunsil. He is now signed through the 2020 season.Dolphins OffseasonAC In The AM: Schedule Poses Interesting ChallengesThe Dolphins were an impressive 6-2 at home last season.Miami Dolphins seeking leaders but there are candidates | Miami HeraldThe Miami Dolphins are a young team in search of leadership, not only from the coaching staff but the locker room, as well. Luckily, the team already has a couple of veteran leaders and younger candidates who can grow into the roles.Phinsider News You May Have MissedMiami Dolphins News 4/18/19: Dolphins 2019 Schedule - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Swim into the Phink Tank, pt. 2 - The PhinsiderWhat would you do in this scenario?Phinsider Radio: Key Defensive Line Prospects in the 2019 NFL Draft - The PhinsiderTune in and subscribe while you’re here!

panxing18  
panxing18
Poster

Put your mock drafts down and slowly back away because the NFL D
Another offensive lineman for the purple"After trading up in the

Aprilia
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen