Scooter-Tune, die Rollergemeinschaft wo jeder jeden hilft.

TORONTO -- Even the pinch-hit return of Jose Bautista could not help the Toronto Blue Jays. [url=http://www.authenticbillsfanati

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 07.05.2018 09:07

TORONTO -- Even the pinch-hit return of Jose Bautista could not help the Toronto Blue Jays. Preston Brown Jersey . The all-star right-fielder appeared in his first game in a week, pinch hitting in the sixth inning but grounding in to a force out on Sunday as the Chicago White Sox defeated the Blue Jays 4-0, Torontos third loss in a row. "Hopefully, Bautistas back in here the next couple of games to give us kind of a jolt in the lineup," said Blue Jays left-hander Mark Buehrle who took the loss despite holding the White Sox to two runs in eight innings. Chicago got seven strong innings from left-hander Jose Quintana (5-7) and a home run and a double from right-fielder Moises Sierra, who started the season with Toronto. Bautista, who did not play in at all the in the previous six games because of a mild left hamstring strain, hopes that he will be able to return full-time by Tuesday when the Blue Jays next play. "Everybody knows I cant go out on the field and not be 100 per cent," Bautista said before the game after testing the leg by running. "Hopefully by Tuesday I feel better and I can be in the outfield. If not I can DH the whole game and play the day after." The return of the right-fielder cannot come soon enough. The Blue Jays finished with a 12-15 record in June after winning the first five games of the month. They lead the American League East despite losing nine of their past 13 games. The Blue Jays won only the opener of the four-game series against the White Sox (39-44) who are fourth in the American League Central. Besides Bautistas potent right-handed bat, Toronto (45-39) is also without Brett Lawrie who is on the disabled list with a broken right index finger. "Theyre a big part of it, no question about that," said Blue Jays manager John Gibbons . "Really its been a couple of weeks weve been cold, regardless. We had some games in there we put some runs up. Overall, since our big streak (21-9 in May), weve cooled off quite a bit there. We need to get going. Today was just kind of flat, one of those dead days. "Buehrle pitched good enough to win, he really did. He did what he always does. We got zero going and its frustrating." Torontos hitters are frustrated with the scoring drought as well. "It is hard because you never know whos going to be in the lineup," said Blue Jays shortstop Jose Reyes who had a double and a single on Sunday. "Theres a lot of different people every single day, coming up from the minor leagues and stuff. People need to step it up. If we want to continue to be in first place we need to play better baseball." Quintana held the Blue Jays to three hits and two walks while striking out seven. Hes won back-to-back starts. Buehrle (10-5), who has not won since June 1, lost for the fourth time in his past five starts. He allowed six hits, two walks and two runs while striking out five against in his second career start against his former team. White Sox designated hitter Jose Abreu extended his hit streak to 14 games with an RBI single in the third inning. He drove in second baseman Gordon Beckham who hit a two-out double. Sierra hit his second homer of the season with one out in the fourth to put the White Sox into a 2-0 lead. Chicago claimed Sierra off waivers from the Blue Jays on May 3. Buehrle knows Sierra will chase pitches out of the strike zone from watching him Toronto but lamented his change-up down the middle of the plate. "I pretty much teed one up for him and thats what hes supposed to do with it," Buehrle said. The Blue Jays did not have as many as two runners on base in an inning until the sixth when Reyes doubled with one out and designated hitter Edwin Encarnacion walked with two out. That brought out Bautista, who had not played since June 22, to bat for catcher Dioner Navarro. Reyes took third on a wild pitch as Bautista worked the count to 3-2 on Quintana. But he hit a ground ball to shortstop and Encarnacion was forced out at second to end the inning. "I tried to keep the ball down with him," Quintana said. "Behind in the count 2-0, I wanted to keep the ball away. After Im behind in the count, I just tried to get the round ball." The White Sox added two runs in the ninth against right-hander Sergio Santos on a single by catcher Tyler Flowers. It scored first baseman Paul Konerko who walked with one out and took third on Sierras double. Left-hander Eric Surkamp pitched the eighth and right-hander Jake Petricka took over for the ninth. NOTES: Attendance at Rogers Centre was 33,177. a.Left-handed reliever Brett Cecil (groin), who is on the disabled list, will start his minor-league rehabilitation assignment with triple-A Buffalo on Monday. aBautista injured the hamstring while beating out a bunt on June 22 at Cincinnati. aLeft-fielder Melky Cabrera also was not in the lineup with Darin Mastroianni starting in his place. Cabrera, who needed a day off and has not hit Quintana well in his career, pinch hit unsuccessfully in the eighth against Surkamp. aThe Blue Jays have Monday off before concluding their home stand with two afternoon games against the Milwaukee Brewers with right-hander Drew Hutchison (5-6, 4.00) facing right-hander Marco Estrada (7-4, 5.06 ERA) on Tuesday. Richie Incognito Jersey . Thats when the eight-time champion revealed that a painful back is slowing his serves -- and, all in all, giving him more trouble than his opponents so far. John Miller Jersey . Watch the action live on TSN and listen on TSN 1050 Radio beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors maintained their spot atop the Atlantic Friday after defeating the Wizards, 96-88, for their second win in a row. http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c-56-bills-brandon-tate-jersey.aspx . Dillon Brooks scored 26 points on 9-17 shooting for Canada while pulling down six rebounds and picking up six steals. Teammate Chris Egi had 20 points, 14 rebounds and four blocks.MONACO -- Sebastian Vettels season got even more frustrating on Sunday after the four-time defending Formula One champion spent most of the Monaco Grand Prix watching from the garage after car failure ended his race. The German driver had already won two races by this stage last season, but this year he has only one third-place finish and is down in sixth overall behind Nico Hulkenberg and Daniel Ricciardo. Not helping matters, Vettels Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardo has back-to-back third places in Spain and in Monaco. The Australian driver seems much more at ease than Vettel with the engine regulation changes that came in at the start of the season. "I felt quite helpless in the car, so I was asking for an answer of what we could do, but there wasnt anything at that stage," Vettel said. "Its disappointing. I had a good start and then we lost boost pressure from the turbo, so I had no power and had to retire." Vettel moaned "come on guys" over the race radio when he was called into the pits, before changing tact with a more diplomatic "I mean youre trying everything. Colton Schmidt Jersey. " He had also complained of being "stuck in first gear," and team principal Christian Horner moved to reassure his star driver afterward. "First of all we have to apologize to Sebastian for an issue with his power unit," Horner said. "Its frustrating that, after making a good start, his race came to a very premature end." It is some contrast to last season, which Vettel rounded off with nine straight wins. He won 13 of 19 races and looked untouchable, retired only once -- at the British GP -- and finished on the podium 16 times as Red Bull crushed all the opposition. "We will move forwards, and it will be good for us soon," said Vettel, who also retired from the season-opening Australian GP. Ricciardo is nine points ahead of him heading into the Canadian GP in two weeks time. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220
Anfänger

MAYS LANDING, N. [url=http://www.packersshopfootball.com/packers-bryan-bulaga-navy-blue-j ersey/]Bryan Bulaga Jersey[/url] .J. -
MADRID - Barcelona says midfielder Andres Iniesta has injured a muscle in his right leg in the 3-1 loss at Real Madrid on Saturd

Aprilia
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen