Scooter-Tune, die Rollergemeinschaft wo jeder jeden hilft.

INDIANAPOLIS -- The orange and brown glasses slide down the bridge of Jacques Villeneuves nose. [url=http://www.socceruswntshop.

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 20.06.2018 11:06

INDIANAPOLIS -- The orange and brown glasses slide down the bridge of Jacques Villeneuves nose. Abby Smith Jersey . Along with the greying hair and growing bald spot, they give the Canadian driver a professorial vibe. Its only reinforced when he begins to speak. In clear, crisp sentences spiced by that unmistakable French-Canadian accent, Villeneuve lays out his opinion on just about anything -- especially when it comes to the Indy 500. He will talk about the latest generation of cars, lament the fact there is only one chassis manufacturer, and argue that spotters who are supposed to make the race safer have often had the opposite effect. Then hell talk about the speed and the danger. "Some younger drivers didnt grow up seeing racing as being dangerous," said Villeneuve, who is back at the Indianapolis 500 after a 19-year absence. "They break their little finger and they are surprised. Its like, Be happy its only that." Of course, Villeneuve forgets many of those younger drivers grew up watching him. James Hinchcliffe, a fellow Canadian, said his earliest memory of watching a race was 1995, when Villeneuve took advantage of a late penalty on Scott Goodyear to win the Indy 500. That was also the last time Villeneuve stepped into an Indy car at the iconic racetrack. At least, it was until this year. "Its cool to have him back," Hinchcliffe said, "because hes obviously one of the guys I looked up to as a young driver, and one of the guys I never thought Id have a chance to race." Villeneuve spent nearly two decades driving just about everything but an IndyCar. He won a Formula One title, tried his hand at NASCAR and drove at Le Mans. He dabbled in RallyCross and even raced V8 Supercars around the street circuits of Australia. But the lure of Indy started to tug him back. Villeneuve, who will start 27th on Sunday, watched with rapt attention last year as Tony Kanaan took the checkered flag. He was intrigued by the record number of lead changes, the way cars moved through the field and how stiff the competition had become. Villeneuve managed to land a ride with team owners Sam Schmidt and Rick Peterson, and will be part of a stable that includes Mikhail Aleshin and Simon Pagenaud on Sunday. "If I jumped from F-1 to this again, it wouldnt be an issue," Villeneuve said of the return to open-wheel racing, "but the first 20 laps, your eyes, your brain -- its not used to those speeds, so it is a big shock. You have to get out, breath again, and then get back in and its like, All right. Business as usual." His team may be an underfunded underdog, at least compared to heavyweights Penske, Ganassi and Andretti Autosport, and he may have struggled Friday in the final practice on Carb Day. But none of that will convince Villeneuve that he doesnt have a chance to win. "When I won here we were two laps down and we spent the whole race minding our own business," he said. "Thats the key: You should mind your own business. Figure out what is happening with everyone else at the end. You need a little bit of luck, and then you need to see how it pans out. I just hope Im not one of those people who does something stupid." Pagenaud was surprised to see his new teammate prepare for the race the moment he arrived in Indianapolis. Qualifying was almost an afterthought as Villeneuve gazed ahead to Sunday. "It actually makes me wonder why he focused so much on the race," Pagenaud said with a wry grin. "Im sure hell come up with something in the race and Ill learn then." If he does come up with something, Villeneuve could make history. The 43-year-old would break Al Unsers record of 17 years between victories that has stood since 1987. Even if he doesnt win, though, a good showing could prove invaluable. Villeneuve has dropped hints that he may be try to run the IndyCar series full-time next year, and that would turn the Indy 500 into quite an audition. "I had an opportunity to spend half an hour with Jacques in the garage area a week ago," said Goodyear, now an analyst for ABC. "Through all the questions I was asking him, catching up with him, I asked him, Why come back to something that youve won, have great memories with? "He said, Racing is my oxygen. I need to race something." Allie Long Jersey . Subway workers in Rio de Janeiro, meanwhile, were holding an assembly to vote on whether they would strike to demand higher wages, threatening to disrupt transportation. By late Tuesday night there was no announcement of their decision. Rose Lavelle Jersey . "Weve given ourselves now a tougher task," said Carlyle after the Friday practice, the Toronto head coach notably chipper and upbeat throughout. "But the bottom line is we just have to win our share of games [and] not worry about what anybody else is doing. http://www.socceruswntshop.com/alyssa-naeher-usa-jersey/ . Team officials did not indicate the extent of the injury Saturday, simply listing Rose with "left knee soreness." Rose has played two preseason games without any sign of problems. The first NBA game in South America now will be missing its biggest star.CALGARY -- After missing a 40-yard field goal early in the fourth quarter, Tyler Crapigna regained his composure to lead the Calgary Stampeders to a 23-20 win over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. The rookie kicker booted a pair of 42-yard field goals, the second with no time remaining on the clock, to lead the Stampeders to a thrilling CFL pre-season victory. "Ive been in some of these situations before, playing in the Vanier Cup a couple years ago, but I was happy just to get another chance to show what I can do out here," said Crapigna, who kicked a 20-yard field goal in double overtime to lift the McMaster Marauders to a 41-38 win over the Laval Rouge et Or to win the 2011 Vanier Cup. "You definitely dont want to end on that missed field goal for sure. I was a little nervous, but I just kind of decided to take it slow and a lot of the guys were helping me." Winnipeg rallied from a pair of early 14-point deficits to take a 20-17 lead over Calgary before the Stampeders rallied for the victory in front of an announced crowd of 27,103 fans at McMahon Stadium. Playing their second game in six days, the Bombers also lost their pre-season opener at home to the Toronto Argonauts on Monday. "This is worse, absolutely," said Winnipeg coach Mike OShea. "We had a chance to win it. We made enough mistakes that it didnt allow us to win." Drew Tate and Bo Levi Mitchell split time at quarterback for Calgary in the first half. Tate completed 2-of-5 passes and ran for a one-yard touchdown, while Mitchell went 8-for-11 for 76 yards and also engineered a lengthy scoring drive. Bryant Moriz and Rusty Smith also saw time under centre in the second half for the Stampeders. Smith tossed a key 26-yard completion to Damon McDaniel on the final drive of the game to help set up Crapignas game-winning field goal. "Thats the bottom line to get this W," said Damon McDaniel, whos trying to earn a spot on the Stampeders at wide receiver to play alongside his older brother Marquay. "Its all about this win. Whatever I can do to help this team win, Ill do it. The game speed is a lot different from practice, so its something that I had to get used to. I just wanted to go out there and play fast and have fun." Starting Winnipeg quarterback Drew Willy completed 14-of-23 passes for 172 yards, but couldnt find the end zone. Instead, the Bombers had to settle for three field goals and one single with Willy leading the offence. Rookie quarterback Brian Brohm took oveer from Willy in the third quarter and engineered an 11-play, 77-yard drive that culminated with a 29-yard touchdown pass to Aaron Kelly. Becky Sauerbrunn Jersey. Brett Maher and Lirim Hajrullahu both kicked a pair of field goals for the Bombers, while punter Mike Renaud kicked a 59-yard single. Former Saskatchewan Roughrider Jock Sanders gave Calgary great field position with a 49-yard return of the opening kickoff. Just four plays later, Tate plunged into the end zone for a one-yard touchdown to cap off a four-play, 52-yard scoring drive. With Mitchell in at quarterback, the Stampeders struck again at 14:35 of the opening quarter when Sanders scampered for an 18-yard touchdown. Mitchell completed four-of-five passes for 41 yards before Sanders completed the 59-yard drive with his TD run. The Bombers finally got on the board at 3:22 of the second quarter when Maher connected on a field goal from 33 yards out. After Rene Paredes answered back with a 41-yard field goal for Calgary, Winnipeg rounded out the scoring in the first half with Renauds punt single followed by a 42-yard field goal by Hajrullahu. Winnipeg started off the second half with consecutive 77-yard scoring drives as Hajrullahu booted a 14-yard field before Kelly hauled in a 29-yard touchdown pass from Brohm. "I love the way that we came out at the start of the second half," OShea said. "They need to look at it and be pleased with that effort and correct the mistakes that were made. You cant pat yourselves on the back for too long. Youve got to appreciate that we did some good things in the second half, but we still didnt do enough to win." The Bombers then went up 20-17 at 7:35 of the fourth quarter when Maher kicked a 26-yard field goal to cap off a 12-play, 74-yard scoring drive. With 1:34 left in regulation, Crapigna kicked a 42-yard field goal to pull the Stampeders into a 20-20 tie before the rookie duplicated the feat as time ran out on the game. Notes: Calgary linebacker Max Caron had to be taken off the field in a cart late in the first half after hitting the turf hard. a Winnipeg defensive back Graig Newman then went down awkwardly early in the third quarter and had to be loaded onto a stretcher and into an ambulance in front of worried teammates who gathered around him in support. a The Stampeders will travel to Vancouver to face the B.C. Lions to round out their exhibition schedule on June 20. . . . CFL teams must reduce their training camp rosters to 65 players by 11:59 ET on Sunday. China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220
Mega-Poster

The 82-cap Ghanaian international signed autographs and took pictures with the children before dipping into his own pockets to h
Forwards coach Steve Borthwick says England are excited about Sundays one-off Test with Wales at Twickenham, live on Sky Sports

Aprilia
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen