Scooter-Tune, die Rollergemeinschaft wo jeder jeden hilft.

ning blame.Whoever was on the inside was in my blind spot so I didnt see them, he said in the press conference. It was a racing

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 14.08.2018 07:54

ATLANTA -- Phoenix blitzed the Atlanta Hawks early from the 3-point stripe. Draymond Green Jersey . Then, the Suns finished it off from long range. Eric Bledsoe scored 20 points, four teammates reached double figures and Phoenix won its fourth in a row, beating the Atlanta Hawks 102-95 on Monday night to pull even with Dallas for the final playoff spot in the Western Conference. The Suns knocked down 12 of 24 from 3-point range, including back-to-back treys that clinched it. Bledsoe made all three of his attempts, while Channing Frye was 4-of-9 outside the arc to account for the bulk of his 18 points. Goran Dragic had 19 points, Markieff Morris 17 and Gerald Green 13. Overall, Phoenix shot 51 per cent from the field, while holding the Hawks to just under 42 per cent. "On offence, everybody was engaged, everybody was focused," Dragic said. "If you defend like that, then we can run, we hit 3s, and its much easier to play like that." Atlanta, trying to hold the eighth spot in the East, lost its third in a row after a season-high five-game winning streak. Paul Millsap and DeMarre Carroll led the Hawks with 19 points apiece. Jeff Teague and Lou Williams each had 17. With the score tied at 59, Phoenix took control with a 14-4 run near the end of the third quarter. Bledsoe got it started with a drive to the basket, and Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer picked up a technical foul for griping about the officiating. Bledsoe made the free throw, turning it into a three-point play. Frye took over from there, swishing three straight jumpers -- including a 3-pointer -- sandwiched around Dragic swiping an Atlanta pass and driving for a layup. The Suns closed the half on a Dragics end-to-end drive, the Slovenian guard banking in the shot with 1.5 seconds left for a 77-68 lead heading to the fourth. "I think the best thing about this team is theres no selfishness," Frye said. The Hawks got as close as four in the closing period, but Phoenix sealed the victory on consecutive 3s by Markieff Morris and Bledsoe, stretching the lead to 98-86 with 2 1/2 minutes left. "They put a lot of pressure on you early in the shot clock. They put a lot of pressure on matchup," Budenholzer said. "To beat a good team like that, youve got to play with a lot of energy in transition defence." Dragic (six assists) and Bledsoe (four) were able to blow past the Hawks defenders off the dribble, setting up shots both inside and out. "Theyve got good penetrating guards surrounded by shooters," Millsap said. "Youve got to choose your poison with them." Locked in a tight battle for playoff positioning, the Suns are trying not to worry about whats going on around them. They improved to 42-29, tied for eighth with Dallas and just a half-game behind Memphis, which also won Monday. Phoenix is within three games of Portland and Golden State as well. "Its about us," Frye said. "We have to play like were already in it." The teams were coming off contrasting performances on the road the previous day. The Suns overcame a 22-point deficit at Minnesota to win 127-120, their biggest comeback of the season. Atlanta, on the other hand, squandered an 11-point lead going to the fourth quarter at Toronto, outscored by the Raptors 36-15 over the final 12 minutes. Atlanta faded again at home, squandering a 52-44 lead early in the third. The Suns jumped ahead 11-2 in the opening minutes, setting the tone with its 3-point shooting. Dragic, Frye and Bledsoe hit three straight from outside the stripe, while the Hawks missed their first six shots. But Atlanta tightened up defensively and began hitting some shots, tying the game at 23 by late in the period. The Hawks were up 45-42 at halftime. NOTES: The Hawks played their third straight game without G Kyle Korver, who is hampered by back spasms. Budenholzer said theres no timetable for Korvers return. ... Shelvin Mack started in place of Korver. ... P.J. Tucker led the Suns with 11 rebounds. Phoenix held a 39-32 edge on the boards. ... The Suns swept the season series, following up a 129-120 victory in Phoenix three weeks earlier. Chris Mullin Jersey . In this weeks Leaf Report podcast, James Mirtle and Jonas Siegel debate whether Toronto can continue their shootout dominance and discuss what Dave Nonis game plan should be heading into the trade deadline. Kevon Looney Jersey . - Andre Drummond had his best night on the boards. http://www.nbawarriorsauthority.com/latrell-sprewell-warriors-jersey-c-14/ . "This isnt really the week you want to lose Chris Greaves," fellow lineman Glenn January said Wednesday after practice. Greaves is expected to miss several weeks after suffering a knee injury in last weeks 36-28 win over the Ottawa Redblacks.Lewis Hamilton says he feels really chilled heading away from the Bahrain GP despite fresh start-line problems handing Nico Rosberg the early impetus in the 2016 title battle. For the second successive race, Hamilton lost the advantage of pole position within seconds of the lights going out as a fast-starting Rosberg moved clear off the line.Hamiltons W07 was then hit by a fast-starting Valtteri Bottas, an incident which damaged his cars bodywork and floor and dropped him to ninth place. Despite struggling for downforce - a deficit Mercedes have suggested cost him one second per lap - the Briton found himself back in the podium positions after the first pit stops but was unable to hunt down Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen for second place. Lewis Hamilton is glad that he could complete the Bahrain GP in 3rd place The Bahrain GP race reportRosberg claimed a comfortable fifth straight victory and leads Hamilton in the standings by 17 points after two races in the new season - not that the reigning champion is unduly worried.I actually feel really chilled, to be honest, Hamilton told Sky Sports F1. Jeez, it is what it is, its not a big issue. Lewis Hamilton collides with Valtteri Bottas at the first corner of the Bahrain GP. Theres a long, long way to go. 17 points down? Ive had a lot of worse.Qualifying was great - the last two qualifyings have been good - I think I had the set-up right for the race, but unfortunately I was unable to exploit that. It is what it is.Bahrain GP driver ratingsA smiiling Hamilton added: Congratulations to Nico - an easy day for him for sure - I live to fight another day. Klay Thompson Jersey. amilton finished 20 seconds behind Raikkonen and admitted: I had damage on my car, I couldnt keep him with Kimi, he had his perfect package.I did everything I could, but the rear end was sliding around a lot so I couldnt eek out anymore from the tyres so that was really what we had to do. Look after the car, look after the engine, so we could live to fight another day. Lewis Hamilton arrives for the Bahrain Grand Prix in local attire. And although Hamiltons second successive poor start could be cause for concern for Mercedes, the Briton accepted blame for the sluggish getaway.It actually wasnt as bad as it looked, he said. I lost a lot of ground to Nico, but it was generally from the reaction times wasnt good enough.World Championship standingsI dont think there were any real performance issues.Stewards ruled that the subsequent clash with Bottas at the first corner was the Williams drivers fault, handing the Finn a drive-through penalty, but Hamilton was not apportioning blame.Whoever was on the inside was in my blind spot so I didnt see them, he said in the press conference. It was a racing incident, those kind of things happen. Paul Di Resta breaks down the chaotic start of the Bahrain Grand Prix. Also See: Watch: Hamilton and Bottas collide Nico wins as Lewis is hit by trouble Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220
Alles-Wisser

ntil McLemores 3-pointer in the closing seconds, showing the kind of defensive effort DAntoni hopes to get when Bryant returns.
pted (630). In Brooklyn, Toronto will continue to look to take advantage of its speed and athleticism while hoping to maintain i

Aprilia
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen