Scooter-Tune, die Rollergemeinschaft wo jeder jeden hilft.

NEWARK, N. [url=http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/]Buffalo Bills Jerseys[/url] .J. -- Claude Noel hopes drafting Joshua Morri

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 04.09.2018 08:33

NEWARK, N. Buffalo Bills Jerseys .J. -- Claude Noel hopes drafting Joshua Morrissey helps the Winnipeg Jets take another step towards strengthening a thin prospect pool. "Were trying to get a cycle of development going," said the Jets head coach. "As a young franchise (that) cycle hasnt completely started." Winnipeg picked Morrissey 13th overall in Sundays NHL draft, and Noel hopes the addition of the defenceman along with the development of young players such as Jacob Trouba and Mark Scheifele quicken the Jets growth next season. "Its really exciting to be part of the Jets organization," said Morrissey. "Its definitely a pretty cool experience. "I always wanted to go to a passionate city and have passionate fans, and I got my wish." The Jets also acquired Michael Frolik from Chicago for the 74th and 134th picks. Frolik recorded 10 points in both the regular and post-season for the Stanley Cup champions, while playing on an energy line. "Frolik fit what we were kind of looking for from a winger standpoint, someone thats a really good penalty-killer, someone that is a former two-time 20-goal scorer at the National Hockey League level," said general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff. "Works extremely hard. You saw how he played in the Stanley Cup playoffs. Thats when he does play his best. Hes someone that really competes and I know will be looking for an expanded role in our group." A mobile defenceman, who said he patterns his game after Norris Trophy finalist Kris Letang, Morrissey recorded 15 goals and 32 assists in 70 games with Prince Albert Raiders of the Western Hockey League last season. He also had three assists and 22 penalty minutes in seven games for Canada in the World Under-18s. "I think Im a two-way defenceman with an offensive upside. I like to compete hard and my biggest assets are my skating and my hockey sense," Morrissey said. "I have to work on my defensive game but my offensive side has really flourished." According to Morrissey, he had an inkling that the Jets were interested in him after four meetings. "The meetings with the Jets (were) amazing," Morrissey said. "They were good guys. They had a lot of good things to say. It seemed as we talked, things just clicked. I definitely left there feeling pretty good." While Morrissey is planning on attending training camp with the Jets, it seems unlikely that he will make the team. The 18-year old is just 186 pounds, has WHL eligibility, and Noel said the team does not want to stunt the development of any of its young players. Included are Trouba and Scheifele. While Noel believes the last two first-round picks -- Trouba was the ninth overall pick in 2012, Scheifele was selected seventh overall in 2011 -- should be "on or near the team," he was not willing to say the defenceman and centre were entering camp needing to earn a NHL job. "We dont need them to overplay the situation," Noel said. Along with Morrissey, the Jets selected centre Nicolas Petan, goaltender Eric Comrie, centre James Lodge, right-wing J.C. Lipon, centre Andrew Copp, and defencemn Jan Kostalek, Tucker Poolman, Brenden Kichton and Marcus Karlstrom. Tremaine Edmunds Bills Jersey . When the Dallas Mavericks needed to stop a Golden State rally in the fourth quarter, they looked for defensive help from the rookie point guard playing in just his sixth game. Jeremy Kerley Bills Jersey . In question is whether 26-year-old Matt Frattin will be on it. A a€?mediocrea€? training camp, as Carlyle put it earlier this week, has Frattin lingering nervously on the bubble at the end of the exhibition season, pushed out of a likely job by Brandon Kozun, the small, but feisty winger determined to make the NHL for the first time. http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c-87-bills-tremaine-edmunds-jersey.aspx . J.J. Hardy drove in a run for the Orioles, who bounced back from an 8-4 loss in the series opener on Friday. Fresh off the 15-day disabled list, Derrek Lee went 2-for-4 with two runs scored. Jake Arrieta (7-3) gave up three runs on five hits over six innings to pick up the win.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hey Kerry, I enjoyed your opinion on the Burrows hit. Please give us a breakdown of what happened between Andrew Ference and Zack Kassian on Saturday night. It seems to me that the Oilers players have been trying to get revenge on Kassian for some time now and maybe its enough already. Ference jumped off the ice and in my view the principal point of contact was the shoulder to the head. At high speed. I look forward to your unbiased breakdown. Wayne Buhler --- Kerry, why isnt anyone talking about Andrew Ferences hit on Zack Kassian in the Edmonton-Vancouver game on Saturday? Do you think its different/should be looked at differently than the Alex Burrows hit? Mark Westgate Wayne and Mark: The illegal check delivered by Andrew Ference to the head of Zack Kassian was not of the two minute variety but deserving of a match penalty under rule 48.5. As a repeat offender, Ference was suspended three games. Ference was last suspended for one game on May 2, 2013 following an illegal check to the head of Mikhail Grablovski in game one of the Bruins-Maple Leafs playoff series. In the explanatory video Brendan Shanahan said, “Ference makes the decision to check Grabovski after playing the puck, however in doing so, he lunges toward Grabovski, extending his left arm and shoulder, picking Grabovsski’s head and making it the principal point of contact. Jim Kelly Jersey. ” On January 22, 2012 Ference was imposed a three-game suspension for charging Rangers defenceman, Ryan McDonagh. The referee assessed a 5 minute major and game misconduct on the play. McDonagh was shaken up as a result of the hit but was not injured. On this most recent play, Ference was set in a coiled posture as he cut across to make a hit on Kassian when the Canuck forward carried the puck wide near the top of the left end zone face-off circle. Once Kassian dished the puck into the middle slot Ference elevated his posture and with skates off the ice, delivered a shoulder cap check making Kassian’s head the main point of contact. Ference also elevated his right arm/elbow through the illegal check. Kassian’s posture was upright and therefore did not contribute in any way to being contacted in the head by his smaller opponent. The main difference between this illegal hit and the one that Alex Burrows was suspended three games for is in the timing. Burrows picked off Alexei Emelin’s head through excessively late contact. I thought the Ference hit on Kassian was more in line with the four-game suspension just levied to the Predators’ Anton Volchenko following his illegal check to the head of Michael Ferland of the Calgary Flames. Even though Ferland was injured and Kassian was not, Volchenko (like Ference) has been suspended two previous times during his NHL career. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220
Mega-Poster

KAMLOOPS, B. [url=http://www.cheapangelsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-mike-trout-jersey]Mike Trout Jersey[/url] .C. -- Kevin Glenn was
The Minnesota Wild will try to get on the board in the Western Conference semifinals when they host the Chicago Blackhawks in Tu

Aprilia
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen